BlackCoat Surf SYD | Inspired by the work-play attitude of Sydney, Australia.
BlackCoat Surf SYD is the same short sleeve jacket as BlackCoat Surf MFI, minus the iPod controls. Worn over a shirt or tank, SYD gives you a place to stowe belongings you would otherwise have to drop in a bag or dangle off of you somehow. This makes it the perfect travel jacket for warm climates. Like all BlackCoat designs, the BlackCoat Surf SYD has a subtle, yet distinctive appearance and is made from the latest fabric technology. A breathable stretch cotton with Nano-Tex water repellent technology makes this jacket impervious to water, spills, and stains while maintaining both the soft feel of worn-in cotton and the ruggedness of denim. Just like With BlackCoat Work JFK, you have 5 pockets to manage your mobile necessities.
- Made with a stretch-cotton fabric made by Nano-Tex.
- Nanotechnology protection from rain, spills, stains, and static.
- Cool breathability of natural fibers.
- Short sleeve, shirt jacket design.
- Ultra-packable for travel.
- Five pockets.
- Smart Right: Vertical zip pocket (5” x 8.5”) for smart phones and airline tickets.
- Smart Left: Vertical zip pocket (5” x 8.5”) for smart phones and airline tickets.
- Hand: Outer pockets with d-rings (attach keys).
For sizing infromation please click the How to Use tab.
NOTE: BlackCoat Made for iPod controls are no longer available.
BlackCoat Surf has less pocketing allowing for a design with a more close fit.
If your measurements fall within a size range (e.g. 38-40 chest, medium), you probably want to order the corresponding size.
If your measurements are in between sizes (e.g. 41 chest), you will want to order a size higher (i.e. large).
For general sizing information, please click here.