It's simple: We guarantee that all of your information is 100% safe and will not be accessible under any circumstances to any unauthorized third parties.
At Koyono Co., we take your privacy very seriously. What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- NOTE: For your protection, we never receive or collect your credit card information and you can only be charged the amount you agree to pay upon checking out of our shopping cart. We meet all PCI data security requirements and have our site tested regularly for malware.
How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you provide us with an e-mail address, you are automatically opted-in to receive our periodic e-mail newsletter. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. It's a simple and safe process.
How do we protect visitor information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. For your protection, we never receveive or collect your credit card information and you can only be charged the amount you agree to pay upon checking out of our shopping cart. We meet all PCI data security requirements and have our site tested regularly to ensure that high security standards are maintained. Please visit our Security section for further information on how we protect you.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Koyono Co.. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We scrutinize third party company's privacy policies to assure they are in alingment with our own and/or require that they sign confidentiality agreements that stipulate that any information we provide to them is to be used for the purposes of Koyono Co. business only. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us? To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please select the "unsubscribe from this list" link at the bottom of the first e-mail you receive from us. This is an automated process that will ensure that your e-mail is removed from our e-mail campaign list and eliminates the possibility of human error. If you have any questions or need help with this process, please contact us or call 216-223-8649.To delete all of your online account information from our store database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links (eg. Apple.com) on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy