Eastcape are waterproof sandals made for those wet occasions when leather is not ideal (water stains can get rather ugly over time). They make great water shoes for everyday outdoor recreation, and are handy slip-ons when living out of your suitcase. Sporting the iconic Rainbow logo will earn you cred wherever you are in the world, especially overseas where it can be a nice icebreaker with other like-minded, independents who aspire to the easy going, lucky and fun lifestyle that is Southern California/ Like all Rainbow Sandals, the Eastcape is pull tested to 2,000 lbs to assure durability against everyday wear and tear. When it's time to get out of your corporate gear and loosen up a bit, put on your Eastcapes and enjoy a libation dreaming up the next big thing or hanging out with a random acquaintance..
- Minimal, unassuming and sporty.
- Rich color tones making Eastcape perfect with jeans or shorts.
- Dress things up a little by combining Eastcape with Tricot mercerized tees.
- Hand-made with life support parachute stitching and 2,000 lb test military spec strap.
- Made from memory molded EVA with contoured arch support, which molds to the foot, ensuring a perfect fit for virtually all feet.
- Non-slip super durable sole.
- Strap made form natural suede and neoprene for good looks and durability.
- Lightweight and packable.